Moto Store 60% Off Sale

K20turbo

Reaction score
I hope my car doesn't get charged I already ordered off somewhere else and I don't need go go through this hassle

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I have to say, Motorola's Customer Support is almost as bad as Microsoft's when you call about a red ring on your 360.. lol.

I did manage to get my Battery, Extended Door, Media Dock, and HDMI cable. It was a ***** to deal with them. I spoke to a girl on the phone who clearly had no idea what she was talking about when it came to my order. She managed to cancel my order and told me to resubmit it. Upon canceling my order, she sent me a handtyped email that looked liked something an 8 year old would type - bad grammar, misspelled words, random caps on words... I almost thought I was getting scammed here.

Could of days ago it did show up though. I drained the battery completely before charging. I used it moderately yesterday and ended up having around 40 to 50% after 17 hours. Not bad at all. I'm still anal about finding a half decent case that fits for it now.

Just keep the battery door cover off, i'm sporting the incipio silicrylic case (which i love!) with no problems. Had it on for a couple weeks with not batt door.

Rocko

Reaction score
I hope my car doesn't get charged I already ordered off somewhere else and I don't need go go through this hassle

I don't see what the hassle is. I got an email from Motorola regarding my order, I can also look it up under my Amazon account. Got the items in less than a week.

bart2546

Reaction score
The only email I received was the order confirmation one and it has a link in it to track your order on their website. I can see them reversing double orders from people if that's what they did. Usually when there's a good deal it's limited to 1 order or coupon per person or household and I really don't blame them. But I really don't think that's what they're doing as I believe they would have said or done something earlier.

Regards,
Brandon
Sent from my Verizon Droid X

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I have received 2 orders from them so far. The first one was before Christmas and I ordered 2 multimedia docks for the Droid X. The second order was for a car dock and 2 extended batteries. At the time of my second order, I was unaware that they would ship the extended batteries without a new battery door. My third order was for just the 2 extended battery doors (the day after the 2nd order). It seems they have cancelled or postponed this third order. The charges have disappeared from my credit card and on the Amazon site it still had no ship date. We shall see what happens. Either way I am happy.

K20turbo

Reaction score
Just talked to them they said issues with bank which sounds very fishy because I made an online order that same which went through. In their own words "please check with your bank". The guy didn't know what he was talking about. I told him to make sure my order is canceled and that I have already ordered from another company.
To those that received their orders, congratulations you got a great deal.
I honestly believe I could've argued with them to honor the order but I just ordered elsewhere and did not want to deal with it.

Gomboman

Reaction score
I called Motorola today about my order since i never got a tracking email. The person on the phone was very confused but told me my items would be shipped out today and I would receive a confirmation email with the tracking number in a few minutes.

After 8 hours I never received the confirmation email. I called back and talked to another confused person who told me also that the items would be shipped today. This time though the person gave me a tracking number. When I checked the UPS tracking number it showed the items being shipped yesterday.

This probably wasn't worth the hassle since I only purchased an extended battery and cover but it looks like I'll receive my items. The second person on the phone told me that the confusion was related to Amazon handling all the shipping and payment transactions. Motorola was only shipping the items and Amazon was responsible for everything else.

bart2546

Reaction score
Just checked my bank account and the charges disappeared from my order as well. This is a common occurrence a day or two after charging something but this late in the game makes me a bit worried.

Regards,
Brandon

Beka27

Reaction score
Tracking number says the package is getting closer. It's now only one state away from me. Expected to be delivered tomorrow.

(So far the charge DID NOT go back on my card... if I had not called, I'd be receiving it tomorrow and would have had no idea without the tracking number.)

bart2546

Reaction score
I know they did not give this stuff away for free so I wonder what the deal is with the charges.

Regards,
Brandon

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm guessing it'll be deducted at some point.

(They BETTER only deduct the 60% off cost, and not the whole $100+...!!!)

bart2546

Reaction score
Exact same thing I was thinking.

Regards,
Brandon

MadScientist

Reaction score
What's the number that u guys called to get things moving? I need to call but I'm not sure what number to call.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hacku

Reaction score
Grrrr... can't believe I missed this sale.

I need to come in here more often instead of just checking the ROM threads..lol