Moto Store 60% Off Sale

K20turbo

Reaction score
Expires dec if you read through the pages

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
... And as I understood it, the code only worked for mobile accessories, not devices (that would have been pretty cool had it worked for phones!!!)

But alas, the sale is over.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Received my order a little while ago. (YAY!!!) So far, still no charge on my card...

They charged my card today(also received my order today). So id assume you'll see a charge when your bank statement updates, considering it hasn't already.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I wasn't gonna run out and do something wild and crazy with that "extra" 48 bucks... lol! I am quite happy this all worked out. I ended up saving a good amount of money (like... 60%! LMAO!)

K20turbo

Reaction score
got mines as well.. didnt think it was coming so I ordered from another website for more money now i have 2 sets of each. THe home and car dock make my device that much more enjoyable. Im happy with my purchase even if I purchased 2 sets.

bart2546

Reaction score
I literally only bought the home dock because that completes all Droid X accessories for me. I have been playing with it all night and have absolutely no use for it because I don't put movies on my tv from my phone haha. Guess it works as a clock but not really needed.

Either way totally cool I got the last few things I needed for a nice deal. Thanks Motorola and thanks to the OP for providing that code.

Now all the accessories will be obsolete in August when I can upgrade the phone lol. So is the way of technology I guess. To anyone who hasn't received their items......don't worry, they'll get there.

Regards,
Brandon
Sent from my Verizon Droid X

MadScientist

Reaction score
Alright. I got my package today. Every thing was in order and I never got an email with the shipping info. Oh well at least it all worked out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App