Moto ME 501

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones Forum' started by pengyou, Jan 11, 2011.

1. pengyou

pengyou New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased a me 501 in China this past August - I live here :) I like the phone but I am disappointed in 2 things. The first is that it did not come with the android marketplace app :( The second is that it is only And 1.5 I have googled on these topics and got so many useless hits that I gave up in frustration. I would like to try again now but working smarter, not harder. Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to go about my search? I understand that the me501 is the same as the click or click xp. I know that both of these phones have 2.x on them. I have never hacked a smart phone but do it all the time with pc's. I just need a nudge in the right direction, especially to know which software to use to flash.

My urgent need is to find a way to upload my text messages to my pc, or to the internet. I know that there are several free apps on the marketplace but i cannot access it :( Can someone help me by downloading and then emailing one of them to me? I am especially interested in evernote, but any app will do, as long as it will help me save my messages and empty my phone of them.

HELP!!