Moto E5 Play & E5 Plus heading to T-Mobile on July 27

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
motoe5playtmobile-660x504.jpg

motoe5plustmobile-660x532.jpg

T-Mobile today added support pages for the Moto E5 Play (above) and Moto E5 Plus (below). T-Mo hasn’t made any announcements regarding either device, but if you look at the software updates support page for both phones, the launch software is listed as being available July 27th. That suggests that both Moto phones will land on T-Mobile’s shelves later this week.

Continue Reading @ tmonews

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
That's a step in the right direction. I really like my G7 but if T-Mo could score the Moto Z line, that would be awesome.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The great thing about the Moto E phones is the price. Cheaper than the Moto G, not quite as good as the G series. But they are still great phones for the little they cost. If you don't have a lot of money to spend and want a stock Android experience in a smooth phone, this is it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
They have z2 force available.
Really? I didn't see it on their website or in the store. As of this morning they have no Motorola's listed on their site. I even asked the sales rep if they carried it and he said no. You may be confusing T-Mo with Sprint. They carry the Z2.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I love the Motorola Z line but the G7 is brand new and should be supported for a while. Truthfully the more I use my G7 the more I like it. But like I said in the other thread I do miss the Moto actions.

And I agree $720 is a little steep for a phone as old as the Z2.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
$320off

Pixel 2 XL

You're killing me BK. . Everyone in my family got that Moto sale email except me. Now that I know about it, the decision is torturing me. A new Z2 Force for $399....hmmmm. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Caesars

Reaction score
That big blue mirror is a pretty sick phone.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk