Moto Droid Turbo 1 Marshmallow roll out begins

R

RETG

I read that the bricking was in the soak test a few weeks ago. Hopefully, it will not happen now.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Depends. In this instance it's not VZW, but MOTO is doing the right thing.

JDH

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten the update so I called c/s at Verizon, they say it's just that my number hadn't come up yet. Probably by Friday . On the report that phones are bricking she claims that if that were happening they would receive an alert. So far they have not had any reports of problems with the OTA upgrade.

Razzorr

Reaction score
We have not got the update on ether of our Droid Turbo's. LOL gone this long so it is not that big of a deal.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the OTA.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Santa is coming with an empty bag anyway so when/if it comes Ho - Ho - Ho - Hum

JDH

Reaction score
This thread just dropped off the cliff, i guess no more interest in the old Turbo. I still have not received the update to 6.0.1. Anyone getting it? WTF

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was a little hitch in their giddy-up. Things are looking brighter now. Keep the faith

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I like the tick/tock reference very explanatory in its simplicity. I might actually adopt that when speaking with my Wife who likes to "tell stories" rather than saying "Honey, whats the bottom line" which she hates. I might say, "Can we get to tock, soon".
I suppose IF there are security "patches" contained within that is a big deal as long as the "update" doesn't booger anything up which sometimes in the past I have wondered if that was accidental on purpose to move people who are "stuck" to a new phone.
I'm like your wife, and I"tell stories" and my husband is a"get to the point kind of guy" I'm going to have to think of the"tick-tock" thing next time I have to explain something. ( Might, short circuit some arguments we get into)...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gawd,
My wife is same way! Sometimes its so bad that she's forgets what the original point she was trying to make was!:confused:

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gawd,
My wife is same way! Sometimes its so bad that she's forgets what the original point she was trying to make was!:confused:
Yeah me too, and it drives us both crazy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have fun with it ;-) I had a few quirky things with Bluetooth after the update and eventually did an FDR that cleared up a lot. (tried a cache clear from recovery).