1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Moto Droid theme/roms with bouncing menus ?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Hell Toupee, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Hell Toupee

Hell Toupee New Member

I'm running BB 0.4 and I am looking for themes with the bouncing menus effect. I have been trying out diffrent ones and can't seem to find any. Or is there a way to add the effect to a theme ? Thanks.
  2. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Fancy rotation animations in spare parts id what your looking for, maybe.

Ya I used tapatalk...
  3. Hell Toupee

Hell Toupee New Member

Nope but thanks. I use to have a theme for 2.1 where when you hit the menu button the 6 boxes would slide up and past the bottom of the screen about 1/16 of an inch. Then the box would come down and bounce off the bottom of the screen before resting in place. It was a really cool animation but can't seem to find any info on it or what its called searching Google or forums. Not 100% on the bounce but am sure it slid past the bottom and back down. Thanks again.
  4. carlz28

carlz28 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

bgill55 puts those in some of his themes. He calls them blur animations. Get ahold of him for more info.