Moto Droid Supposedly Getting Froyo on 7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

captdroid

Reaction score
HA! Since loading up custom ROM Froyo releases (in particular Sapphire) I am in no way interested in OTA I doubt ever again... for my Droooiid :)

anuraj1

Reaction score
bluetooth voice capabilities is the only thing I am looking forward to.

For my money, JIT is the most important thing in 2.2. The performance improvement is huge. I can understand Bluetooth Voice Dial being important for some people though. But I don't live in a state with hands-free laws.

faithmusic

Reaction score
bluetooth voice capabilities is the only thing I am looking forward to.

For my money, JIT is the most important thing in 2.2. The performance improvement is huge. I can understand Bluetooth Voice Dial being important for some people though. But I don't live in a state with hands-free laws.

I understand that 2.2 will support flash for the motorola droid, but will it also include a zoom feature for emails and anything else other than the browser?
:icon_eek:

TatDroid

Reaction score
But at the risk of sounding sarcastic... 'There shall be no wine.. before its time.'

Yea this is off topic but bothering the hell out of me, what movie is that from, I want to say fast times at ridgemont high...

EDIT: Ok think it was Judge Reinhold in FTARH while he was working at the hamburger place..and it was fries in the movie, not wine lol :)

Nope. It was a famous ad campaign in the 70's for Paul Masson wine. Here's pitchman Orson Welles: [video=youtube;vaEeAcH0lFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaEeAcH0lFU"]YouTube - Dressing Room[/video]

faithmusic

Reaction score
I understand that 2.2 will support flash for the motorola droid, but will it also include a zoom feature for emails and anything else other than the browser?
:icon_eek:
I thought I'd try again. :)

fantom557

Reaction score
2.2 for Moto Droid will it happen

Are the Moto Droid's getting the 2.2 update?

rcali001

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I am sorry but has it (froyo 2.2 for moto droid) come out yet? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

seahawk1984

Reaction score
Has 2.2 Froyo been released for Verizon Moto Droid?

Hello all

First let me apologize in advance if this question has been posted before. I tried to search the forums, but was having a hard time finding any posts about this.

What I would like to know is if the 2.2 update has been released for the Verizon Motorola Droid? I see references to this update as if it has been released. The first thread in this discussion group says 'Welcome to Froyo 2.2'? But I have yet received an update notice on my Moto Droid. I called Verizon to find out and they couldn't tell me, but they told me that I should have gotten an update message if it was available. My problem is I go out to sea and I am out of phone range for long periods of time, and I'm wondering if they do an update, and a message goes out to users, will I get the message once I get back into port? When I asked Verizon wireless customer service, she didn't know.

Thanks for your assistance.

seahawk1984

Reaction score
Thanks, now I can stop worrying that my phone might be bugged and not getting the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.