Not open for further replies.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its already been released?

for the inc.

LatinaC09

Reaction score
^^^nope you'll have to root your phone to get 2.2. Or just be patient and wait for the update.

ChugIt

Reaction score
Some people that work for Google, Motorola and Verizon are sitting at their desks wondering the same thing. It will be out right after the Cubs win the World Series, be patient.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I heard it would be released on either Septober 47th, or Octember 39th - depending on whether there is a blue moon or not........ but that's just a rumor! :D

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
But at the risk of sounding sarcastic... 'There shall be no wine.. before its time.'[/QUOTE]

Yea this is off topic but bothering the hell out of me, what movie is that from, I want to say fast times at ridgemont high...

EDIT: Ok think it was Judge Reinhold in FTARH while he was working at the hamburger place..and it was fries in the movie, not wine lol :)

Last edited:

erikfig

Reaction score
I heard it would be released on either Septober 47th, or Octember 39th - depending on whether there is a blue moon or not........ but that's just a rumor! :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thread moved here. This is where the discussion on Froyo and the Droid is taking place. Please keep it to one thread.

FWIW what we are hearing is week of 8/7. That doesn't mean everybody will get it on 8/7, and of course that is very subject to change. If we hear anything else we will post it.

nooter99

Reaction score
Does it really even matter?? We had all this type of hype about 2.1 and then when it finally came out, I for one was totally un-impressed! 2.2??... don't really care at this point.

faithmusic

Reaction score
I heard that there is a Droid 2 coming out later this month with the 2.2 OS.
Does that mean the 2.2 update might not be coming for the original droid after all?
:blink:

TimChgo9

Reaction score
I'm sure 2.2 will be here in August. There have been enough information out there stating the Droid is getting 2.2, it's just a matter of it being pushed out to the users.

I can wait.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does it really even matter?? We had all this type of hype about 2.1 and then when it finally came out, I for one was totally un-impressed! 2.2??... don't really care at this point.

You care enough apparently to post about it.

Updates are really not that big of a deal. This one is important just for voice call by bluetooth…..Which the Droid should have had since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.