Moto Droid Supposedly Getting Froyo on 7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stang68

Reaction score
Getting Froyo before the Droid X comes out would make my decision a little harder. Stay with the 2.2 Droid until the holidays or get the Droid X? We shall see once I get to play with the Droid running Froyo.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI here guys........I cannot confirm this as of right now through my VZW contacts.....it is a RUMOR posted by another site.....again if I get a confimation it will get posted.

chops

Reaction score
Getting Froyo before the Droid X comes out would make my decision a little harder. Stay with the 2.2 Droid until the holidays or get the Droid X? We shall see once I get to play with the Droid running Froyo.
hate to break this to you there will probably be something better out by then the droid x

J5.

Reaction score
hate to break this to you there will probably be something better out by then the droid x

something better than the Droid X by then.. haha i had to read this like 5 times before i could understand what u were trying to say..

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Never in my life of consuming electronics have I been so pathetically excited for a software update of any kind...really crossing my fingers here and sweating..lmaoo

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
There will ALWAYS BE SOMETHING BETTER THAN WHATEVER COMES AFTER THAT..and so on(I already sound like King Obvious himself)

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Just an FYI here guys........I cannot confirm this as of right now through my VZW contacts.....it is a RUMOR posted by another site.....again if I get a confimation it will get posted.
FUUU-- scuse my language

Lemurion

Reaction score
I hope it comes out soon - but I'm worried about moving goalposts.

When we were waiting for 2.1 everyone was saying that the big thing about 2.1 was that it would enable Flash support on Android.

Now it's a few months later and we're waiting for 2.2 which will enable Flash support on Android.

I'm just hoping they don't block it in the official 2.2 release - and make us wait for 2.3 or 3.0 or whatever comes next before we get Flash.

regkilla

Reaction score
I hope it comes out soon - but I'm worried about moving goalposts.

When we were waiting for 2.1 everyone was saying that the big thing about 2.1 was that it would enable Flash support on Android.

Now it's a few months later and we're waiting for 2.2 which will enable Flash support on Android.

I'm just hoping they don't block it in the official 2.2 release - and make us wait for 2.3 or 3.0 or whatever comes next before we get Flash.

in 2.2 we WILL get Adobe Flash Player

Vitticeps

Reaction score
2.2 will probably be the last major update for the Droid. 3.0 and beyond are going to have system requirements beyond the Droid's.

asalmon

Reaction score
I hope its on the 13th! I have been waiting impatiently.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
Never in my life of consuming electronics have I been so pathetically excited for a software update of any kind...really crossing my fingers here and sweating..lmaoo

Welcome to the world that Android has created for us.. just wait a few years until we are eagerly awaiting the software update for our Android powered refrigerator..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.