Moto Droid or DROID INCREDIBLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0m0n

Reaction score
I have a MotoDroid thinking about getting a DROID INCREDIBLE.

Good move or sit on what I have and wait for Droid2?

Looked at a DROID INCREDIBLE and they are sleek, but???

Diordna

Reaction score
It's personal preference. read up on other threads about this. A LOT of people moved back to the droid from the incredible, but some didn't.

I'd personally wait for Droid 2, plus why get incredible now when Froyo and 2.2 ect is all coming for the Droid real soon?

ExactDroid

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone move back.... I have both and the incredible hands down is the better phone... try it for yourself... you have 30 days to go back... but you won't. :)

everything is instant... and just works very well.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
It's personal preference. read up on other threads about this. A LOT of people moved back to the droid from the incredible, but some didn't.

I'd personally wait for Droid 2, plus why get incredible now when Froyo and 2.2 ect is all coming for the Droid real soon?

What is Froyo?

Didn't here 2.2 was around the corner.
What does around the corner mean 2 weeks, months, years, and is that in Verizon time or normal around the corner exportations?

Thanks

iPirate

Reaction score

What is Froyo?

Didn't here 2.2 was around the corner.
What does around the corner mean 2 weeks, months, years, and is that in Verizon time or normal around the corner exportations?

Thanks
Check out the 2.2 thread.

I'm very curious how you have all these questions and almost 600 posts... :icon_eek:

looks like you hangout with the root people, I am not sure if the incredible can be rooted, might want to check that seems like an important factor for you.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone move back.... I have both and the incredible hands down is the better phone... try it for yourself... you have 30 days to go back... but you won't. :)

everything is instant... and just works very well.

I have read about one person that wanted to move back:

HTC Incredible Forum (I cant access the site from work for the actual thread, some reason my website filter thinks its a Game site ....lol He wanted a used Droid and $150 cash for his Inc. And the thread was closed by OP request....)

And some folks at other forums, maybe some here too. Thats why I cant sell my Droid. (or any other good phone I have) If I ever wanna go back from whatever I get, I just re-activate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.