Moto Droid + iPad bluetooh... whats the deal?

the5ilenced

Reaction score
Here's the problem... i would love to sync my droid and iPad via bluetooth they both see each other but will not connect, any ideas?

Straying from that, being rooted... wifi tethering on the droid works great on my NON 3g iPad.

Jay

Reaction score
Here's the problem... i would love to sync my droid and iPad via bluetooth they both see each other but will not connect, any ideas?

Straying from that, being rooted... wifi tethering on the droid works great on my NON 3g iPad.

No help yet? This post is the first google result when searching for the answer. On with the search!

Reaction score

No help yet? This post is the first google result when searching for the answer. On with the search!

If I tell you to google it would it now put you in some crazy loop of googling your own thread with instructions to google your own thread with instructions to google your own thread with.... :icon_eek: