Moto droid Freaking out! :(

pigness

Reaction score
Hey, so a few months ago, my screen completely shattered.

It was always usable with no problems besides it being hard to read through the screen.

Well I woke up yesterday.. and Now it has a mind of its own lol.
It unlocks its self, opens random stuff, calls people deletes stuff, pretty much just freaks out, and every time I try and press something, it clicks something else.

Do you all think this is from the screen being broken or could it be from something else? like a error inside the electronics or something?

-Thanks for the help
-Ryan

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the broken screen finally caught up to you. Might want to try a re-flash or factory reset just to be sure, but I'm betting it's the screen.

OP
P

pigness

Reaction score
I'm guessing the broken screen finally caught up to you. Might want to try a re-flash or factory reset just to be sure, but I'm betting it's the screen.

Yeah im hoping it's not cuz I leave for hawaii tomorrow and doesn't it take a few days to get the new phone when you pay for it? im insured so...

p.s how exactly does a re-flash or factory reset work?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'd have to contact Asurion. I dont believe in cell phone insurance, so I couldnt help you with that. I bet they'd ship it to you out there if you asked nicely.

Just Google "factory reset motorola droid" and you'll have more information than you could ever want.