moto droid devour

Vitticeps

Reaction score
interesting. Not sure I'd ever use the optical track pad though and they are downgrading the camera? Seems like such trivial differences if that's all it is, why bother?

iPirate

Reaction score
interesting. Not sure I'd ever use the optical track pad though and they are downgrading the camera? Seems like such trivial differences if that's all it is, why bother?
Maybe this will be a $99 option to compete with the Droid Eris?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I heard about this through Engadet/Gizmodo/Phandroid/Droid Dog/DroidForums (it's on the main page of the Forum Site lol). Seems like a little brother to our droids, not as powerful but caters for more of the teens/Social networking types.

OP
J-Buck

J-Buck

Reaction score
I heard about this through Engadet/Gizmodo/Phandroid/Droid Dog/DroidForums (it's on the main page of the Forum Site lol). Seems like a little brother to our droids, not as powerful but caters for more of the teens/Social networking types.
ohhhh i didnt realize this was the calgary. the pic they have in this article looks nothing like it haha

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
ohhhh i didnt realize this was the calgary. the pic they have in this article looks nothing like it haha

Lol at first I thought it might be an earlier prototype of it, this version looks a lot like the droid. Honestly, after looking it some more I really think it's just a photoshopped droid lol...

Last edited:
OP
J-Buck

J-Buck

Reaction score

Lol at first I thought it might be an earlier prototype of it, this version looks a lot like the droid. Honestly, after looking it some more I really think it's just a photoshopped droid lol...
lol yes i think that ur right