Moto Droid 2/AKA Shadow

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I read all 4 pages. It turns out the guy saw the shadow and not the droid 2. Later on someone says that the 3D launcher is a tentatively planned for the droid...not set in stone. And did he mean droid 2?

More on optional MOTO BLUR:

You can remove it yourself with a simple key sequence. No need to not buy the phone because of BLUR.

Exactly and if it works the same way as the devour it is ##bluroff then enter. To get it back tho you have to do a Master Rest to the device.

Last edited:

Briankbl

Reaction score
I was under the impression that the "Droid 2" was the Incredible......no?

Briankbl

Reaction score
Oh, gotcha. I was just a little confused because the ad campaign I am seeing for Incredible looks very very similar to the Moto Droid campaign.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, gotcha. I was just a little confused because the ad campaign I am seeing for Incredible looks very very similar to the Moto Droid campaign.

I know, it's confusing. Then there's Droid and Droid Eris. These big companies are playing nicely together in an effort to kill blackberry, iphone, etc.

Kinda confusing and eerie.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2

That is the whole Verizon Droid ad campaign. Droid, Droid Eris, Droid Incredible. They paid a boatload of money to Lucasfilms for the rights to use the Droid name. So they are gonna take advantage of it I'm sure.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Droid 2 sounds like every phone modifiers wet dream. If we got the Nvidia 1.0ghz with root... YEAAAAA BABYYYYY. dancedroiddancedroid

I can't wait to see what this thing is going to look like.