Moto Droid 1 hangs at white Moto Logo screen, No bootloader or recovery.

AZDRNKSLNGR

Reaction score
Hey all! Another noob to the site. :)
Please correct me if I'm not posting this correctly.

I bought a used Motorola Droid 1 from craigslist, and have been trying to for 2 days to get it to work.

Upon powering it on, it shows the white moto droid logo, and hangs there. I've tried all of the methods I could find for booting into recovery modes or or any other modes I could find. So far I've down X + Power , Vol Up + Power , Vol Down + Power, Camera + Power, Power by itself, and The magnifying glass + Power. I get nothing but the white Moto logo. Upon plugging the phone into an out, with or without the battery in it, it loads to the white moto logo. It appears to attempt to reboot , as after a minute the white moto logo will disappear, and then reappear. That's as far as I've been able to get. I've searched and searched the forums and have not found anyone with a completely similiar problem, so turning to my own thread. I bought the phone used, so I have no idea about it's history, or if it's been rooted or flashed.
It's sitting next to me now, plugged in, and just keeps cycling through to the white moto screen about every 45seconds. I charged the battery fully in my Droid 2, so I know it is charged. Any ideas?
Thanks! :hail:

OP
A

AZDRNKSLNGR

Reaction score
Just wanted to update for anyone having the same problem. I was able to get the phone working again!:icon_ lala: I had to get into bootloader by holding the camera button, the volume down button, and the power button while putting the battery in. After a few unsuccessful tries I was able to use RSD Lite to reflash to an older stock rom. Back in business! dancedroid