Moto Boss Slams SGS4 & HTC in Favor of Moto X; Makes Some Solid Arguments

jamjr74

Reaction score
Well Moto fanboy tell us why the moto x is so superior? Let me guess you havent even tried it yet?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
I actually have and you right about battery life isn't to great but based on experience I have s3 had the s3 for two month it had horrible life. Same can be said about s2 also. Never owned s2 but s3 I did.

Droid mini seem to have better life of x and ultra.

I play with x it cool but that phone seem rather hipster type.

Maybe s4 have better battery life , only because I never owned x yet, but not by much. Seeing that I work 10 hours shift see ppl with s4 charging it twice between them.

Maybe it because u got your rooted and battery life changes. Radically ,when phone have different modules,built and kernels on the device .

My next device will be Motorola lineup from next year.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
there is no reason to buy a motorola phone that has a mediocre battery life. batteries and radios are their specialty as everything else they do kinda sucks compared to competition. so you either get maxx or other manufacturer's phone like htc one, lg g2 or sgs4.

Trky

Reaction score
there is no reason to buy a motorola phone that has a mediocre battery life. batteries and radios are their specialty as everything else they do kinda sucks compared to competition. so you either get maxx or other manufacturer's phone like htc one, lg g2 or sgs4.

This is exactly my thought. I bought the Maxx over the HTC One and the Galaxy Note 3 because of the battery.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Yeah I've had the s4 since launch but usually always grab the newest device. I love the s4 but I kinda prefer a smaller device which is what led me to try the x. Never been a Moto fan but the x is a nice device and very smooth. Battery is not terrible but definitely not what they say it is. Camera is decent but not on par with the s4, but from what I read moto is not known for their cameras. Other than that phone is sweet.

Galaxy S4!!!

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
If you say so I believe it. When ppl arent fan boy manufacture.

Same way people said galaxy s3 have better battery life then gnexus.

When both are pretty similar in battery life.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Trky

Reaction score
Well I can say without a doubt that this phone has the best battery of any phone right now. The only thing that could compare would be the note 3, but the screen would kill it faster than the maxx.