Moto beat HTC to the update.

cp24eva

Reaction score
No, I'm nit talking ICS. Its an update to the gingerbtead. They needed it more in my opinion. Lol. But Damn....they beat us to the first update. They got some connectivity improvements and camera fixes.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

bsmith0731

Reaction score
No, I'm nit talking ICS. Its an update to the gingerbtead. They needed it more in my opinion. Lol. But Damn....they beat us to the first update. They got some connectivity improvements and camera fixes.

It didn't update the spell checker obviously..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Haha jerk...I don't have a Razr. And I'm on a shaky train, so give me a break go hang in the Nexus forums. Or are you trying to smell what the Rezound is cooking!?! Lol.

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Haha jerk...I don't have a Razr. And I'm on a shaky train, so give me a break go hang in the Nexus forums. Or are you trying to smell what the Rezound is cooking!?! Lol.

Lol.

Na. Just saw the post lol..

Maybe you should come on over

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
The Rezound doesn't need an update just yet, so how can you say that Moto beat HTC? HTC did it right the first time...

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
I've had no problems with my phone. And I said that the Razr needed it more than the rezound. But there are others that would beg to differ. So for the others that have had the minor issues its more for them.

Byrnie

Reaction score
I've had no problems with my phone. And I said that the Razr needed it more than the rezound. But there are others that would beg to differ. So for the others that have had the minor issues its more for them.

From what I've been hearing/reading it sounds like the Galaxy Nexus could use it more than the Razr :biggrin:.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Yes, reports have shown that there are quit a bit of issues going on with those phones. I hope that the quality of this HTC device will reflect in the next year or so.