Moto 2100mha extended battery life ?

indymale26

Reaction score
On 3g only wats ur avg time in between battery charges , were I live I don't get good verizon signal , maybe due to lte chip , I avg around 4hrs, but signal not good either, hope new late card fixes my problems

Verro84

Reaction score
Believe it or not this is the stock battery with AOPK Milestone3 rom with A.O.R. theme great battery life I was really surprised myself

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Creed

Reaction score
You charged your phone 4 or so different times throughout the day. How does that say ANYTHING about battery life?

goosedeath

Reaction score
Haha. Good call creed. Also looks like he had data turned off too.

To the OP, I'm averaging about 12hrs on the Samsung extended battery. That's light to moderate use, about 2 hr's screen on time, some talk time, a custom rom that includes auto data off w/ screen off and a good to excellent 3g/4g signal.

Sent from my Liquefied Galactic Unicorn.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
On 3g only wats ur avg time in between battery charges , were I live I don't get good verizon signal , maybe due to lte chip , I avg around 4hrs, but signal not good either, hope new late card fixes my problems
what's moto got to do with anything here?

Believe it or not this is the stock battery with AOPK Milestone3 rom with A.O.R. theme great battery life I was really surprised myself

Great battery life? Looks just like my stock rom if I would charge my phone 3 times and replace dead battery with a full one at the end. Nothing great about it if you have to do all that just to get 5 hours screen time. In fact it looks actually a lot worse.

sloppy

Reaction score
This is my seidio 3800 battery with moderate usage. Heavy usage she'll go for 18hrs. I'm a little fatter than stock but I get to USE my phone.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Verro84

Reaction score
I figured out why it said my battery was lasting so long! I made a backup of that rom/theme and my battery was full when I restored that backup it already had half that time on battery life restored it today and noticed it lol