Motion dectetor app?

NastyNate08

Reaction score
Sorry, it just sounded so funny. Are you in college or something?

It's cool, no I own my home, but I rent it out and live with a friend from high school who is in a much nicer home and it's a mile from my work. It's him, his gf, and occasionally one of our friends will crash. I think it's the gf, but don't have any solid evidence to this point.

yA DUDE.... the update on UStream Broadcaster allows you to record and upload later... so the stream will be better.... Just plug that bad boy in, hide it and upload that biattch to UStream so we alll can watch

OP
J

Jewson

Reaction score
The surveillance app turned out to be extremely buggy, and it doesn't dim the screen so that would completely blow cover. Downloaded Ustream and also something called Securet Spycam, although if you lock your phone the camera gets turned off. Anyway around this, or is there an app that allows the camera to function while the phone is locked?

Shad0w325

Reaction score
You could get KeepScreen and set the uStream app as a "no timeout" app and leave your phone plugged in charging all night. Not sure if this would hurt the screen being on so long, though.

Logan3824

Reaction score
You could get KeepScreen and set the uStream app as a "no timeout" app and leave your phone plugged in charging all night. Not sure if this would hurt the screen being on so long, though.

As long as its not overclocked or anything, you shouldn't have a temperature problem.