Most powerful Verizon phone out right now?

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
Even though the op has made a choice I just wanted to give the Rezound a little love in this thread for future reference. Better screen than the Max, with an extended battery just as much life, very few bugs or issues, far fewer than either the Nexus or Maxx, solid radio, best camera of ANY phone on VZ including the 4S. Overall when you look at the total package its the best of the three. IMHO

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

I totally agree. I had the GNex and HATED that phone, used up 3 of them, and VZW decided to give me a Rezound instead of a 4th GNex. I now also have the Maxx. While the battery life is killer on it, its still not as good as the Rezound.

Ricocht77

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3v
How did you manage this if I can ask? stock or rooted?
[QUOTE
=pc747;2127377]
ae311bec-dd95-2507.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

meishkov

Reaction score
to the OP, I'm still on the OG myself and missed the boat back around Xmas to get the GNex, now I see that the galaxy S3 is for preorder on Wednesday for $200. Funny, I remember paying $300 for my OG, but with a hundo rebate card like 2 months later. I feel like if I don't upgrade now I'll lose my unlimited when I upgrade since it'd probably be after they get rid of grandfathered unlimited upgrading. Decisions decisions...:icon_eek:

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Shadez said:
I agree but also would throw in The Bionic as one of the phones available right now :)

I will + 10 the Bionic!!! I know people do have favorites, but mine is so Bada$$, I wouldn't trade it for anything else that's been put out since!!! On the other hand the Maxx and Nexus are pretty cool too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How did you manage this if I can ask? stock or rooted?
[QUOTE
=pc747;2127377]
ae311bec-dd95-2507.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
[/QUOTE]

rooted and changed the kernel.

OP
R

Riddick

Reaction score
Even though the op has made a choice I just wanted to give the Rezound a little love in this thread for future reference. Better screen than the Max, with an extended battery just as much life, very few bugs or issues, far fewer than either the Nexus or Maxx, solid radio, best camera of ANY phone on VZ including the 4S. Overall when you look at the total package its the best of the three. IMHO

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

The Nexus was actually the phone I was already leaning towards before making this thread, I just wanted a second opinion and this thread basically confirmed it for me. The only drawbacks I saw based on the reviews/specs I've been reading is that the camera and radios aren't the best. Basically it seems like all of the top phones have their own pros and cons and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Thanks for the help guys!

ryanr509

Reaction score
I'd take the sg3 which is now confirmed for big red. Especially with the snapdragon and LTE.