Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have Android Pay for that. I don't need 500 different stores/restaurants' apps clogging up my phone and having access to any of my financial data. Have the one that's Android Pay is risky enough business.

I did try the Taco Bell apps once though. Placed my order through the app. Got a notification as I pulled in. "It looks like you're here! Would you like to pick up your order inside or in the drive-thru?" Kinda neat, but either way, you're still waiting for the food to be prepared and/or waiting in line to claim it.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Yep, bites me in the ass too. A Flashlight app with every persimmon and people install it. Pretty much like getting keys made to your car/house and handing the extras to strangers behind you.

JDH

Reaction score
I occasionally use the stock moto flashlight but if I need a real flashlight I pull out my Fenix PD35 TACTICAL 1000 lumins, it can also be used as a portable microwave.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Because you can place your order and pay from the Subway app. Some people REALLY need that extra 2 minutes out of their day that it saves...
The subway by my shop gets stupid busy at lunch. By ordering and paying from app by the time I get there it's made. Skip to head of line take sandwich and I'm off..... Beats the 1/2 hour line......

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't get why EVERY chain, TV channel, etc. thinks it needs an app. I don't need an app for a place I occasionally buy a sandwich. Just sell me the dang sandwich.
So they can mess up your order before you get there to save time on getting it right?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I occasionally use the stock moto flashlight but if I need a real flashlight I pull out my Fenix PD35 TACTICAL 1000 lumins, it can also be used as a portable microwave.
I just use my smartwatch most of the time. The app on it lights the screen to max and all white or whatever color I set it to, red being pretty cool for star map reading so it doesn't mess up my night vision.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Since we're already on the subject of Subway & way off topic, I hate that they advertise their sandwiches with certain toppings, then expect me to tell them how to make it. Why do you bother putting the picture up in store & on your commercials if you're not going to train the staff to make them? Haha

Sent from a backup S3 :(