1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Most likely undo-able, but...

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by halffrozen, Jun 25, 2010.

1. halffrozen

halffrozen New Member

Now, I am sure this has been asked, or maybe it hasn't, but I will ask it anyways.

Is there ANY way possible to make an app or a LWP where you are able to change the actual background image? Meaning its one of those standard LWPs where it has the squares going all around the place with a team logo or something, and you are able to make it to where you can change JUST the picture in the BG with a picture on your SD card. As well as being able to change the colors of the cubes?

I am NOT familiar with the way a LWP is made/setup, so most likely since I haven't seen one yet, it isn't possible for that much customization of a LWP. :(

But I figure might as well ask. :)

Thanks.