Most Hilarious App Ever, or Crafty Idea? 'RunPee'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;I0mCpRQNsbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mCpRQNsbI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

When I first saw this story, I started laughing so hard I knew I had to share it with you. I thought... is this a joke? There is a mobile app called 'RunPee' that purports to save you from those moments when you are watching a movie in the theater that you've been anxious to see, but then your bladder insists you drain it now! RunPee can inform you when a safe point in the movie is coming for you to “run” and go “pee” and not miss an important plot point. It will even tell you the time you need to get back in. I immediately envisioned this moment where I'm peeing, its taking too long, and I'm like... "Oh god, I've only got 7 seconds to make it back to the movie!" :rofl3:

The more I think about this app, the more I want to download and try it, because I absolutely hate being in the situation that this peculiar app saves us from. What do you guys think? Ridiculous or crafty? Maybe both...
(The video title says iPhone app, but they have it for Android too.)

Source: RunPee via TalkAndroid

Last edited:

gkeller16

Reaction score
Just a bit of info I didn't see in article is that Jordan Palmer, Cincinnati Bengals backup QB and brother of Carson, was part of the team that developed the app. He was wearing the runpee shirt during hard knocks a few years ago, and I have also heard Carson talk about it from time to time in interviews.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Haha. I say genius. I dont go to the movies that often, but ill def test this app out.

thedefectkid

Reaction score
I thinks its genius and I would def use it. I hate leaving the movie when I gotta go cus I am afraid im gunna miss something this app is brilliant.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
What will be really funny is when suddenly 40 people stand up to go pee at the same time once it catches on and gets popular. :)

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
My wifes been using run pee for a few months.

Sent from somewhere...

pyro6128

Reaction score
as someone who likes to go to the movies, and buy the extra large slurpees, this going to save my life haha

AlexSB

Reaction score
Lol I actually downloaded it as soon as I saw the video on the front page lmao I think its pure genius.

Sent from my Droid II running squidlys mod

DaWolf85

Reaction score
What will be really funny is when suddenly 40 people stand up to go pee at the same time once it catches on and gets popular. :)

What if the bathrooms get crowded? They'll have to take that into account in their algorithm :icon_eek:

Big Ry

Reaction score
Considering I only pee like once a day, id probably never use it. but this app is HILARIOUS!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

floyd

Reaction score
Mildly amusing, but soon this kind of viral download will become a vector for spyware, viruses and keylogging for Android. Don't be a chump.