Most data you ever used?

tdawg2008

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I've been searching around on here for people who use alot of data and was wondering if there was any consequence? I've searched on here endlessly and noticed there is no 5gb softcap on the "unlimited " data plan. So anyone have much experience with going over 5gb and did Verizon say anything about it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jeepxj96

Reaction score
i've used 10 gbs before. maybe more than that. i dont always check to see how much i use.

rladkins25

Reaction score
I've used 12 gigs when i first got my droid x and i never get billed for using data
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
When I first got the unlimited data plan, I think I used maybe 10-15GB/month, but I now average about 1-3 GB/month. I'm nowhere near a "high-end" user. :icon_ devil:

OP
T

tdawg2008

Reaction score
I usually average about 2gb myself but I'm approaching 4gb with 2 weeks left of my billing cycle.

jf7609

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I've been searching around on here for people who use alot of data and was wondering if there was any consequence? I've searched on here endlessly and noticed there is no 5gb softcap on the "unlimited " data plan. So anyone have much experience with going over 5gb and did Verizon say anything about it?

Last month I had 50 gigs. The month before, 35 gigs. No letter, no warnings. (knock on wood)

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Now that I can use WiFi (With my Droid 1 I couldn't keep WiFi no matter what I did, yes I rooted and did everything) with my Thunderbolt, I expect that I won't be using any data at all. Am I the only one who used less than 2GB for the 1.5 years I've been with Verizon? lol :p

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
data.jpg

Reaction score
Now the funny thing is I never really check because I am unlimited. But I actually checked last night and was at 6gb wow! I don't teather at all and don't really surf that much....but my twitter and gmail are set to auto sync and I have downloaded a few torrents recently. But that just seems like way to much for me to have used. And I have noticed in the last few days as I reached the higher gb's my data has been "slow"??????

wyld

Reaction score
My billing cycle starts on the 7th every month and I'm also unlimited I've already used 2.9 gb so far

BigMcGuire

Reaction score

How the bleepity bleep do you use THAT much data on a phone? lol. You realize that when Verizon starts its crusade against tethering, people like you will be getting letters in the mail first? Unless that's all on the phone of course, in which case tha'd be AMAZING.

wyld

Reaction score
Its all on the phone no thethering never used my DX for that and no wifi hot spot either lol

wyld

Reaction score
My Verizon app!!!!!

wyld

Reaction score
From the market