Most Complex Game(s)?

morphman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm doing a little research on what kinds of games are currently available on the Droid and I'd like to figure out what is/are the most complex game(s) out there? I really enjoy the Storm8 games but has anyone taken it to the next level? What do you think are the richest games available for download right now ($ is not a concern).

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most complex? As in detailed? There are a couple PlayStation 1 emulators (I'd recommend FPse, it runs pretty well) and other apps to download the roms for the emulator too...beware though, your phone might not have enough CPU power to run the games very well

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
M

morphman

Reaction score
Most complex? As in detailed? There are a couple PlayStation 1 emulators (I'd recommend FPse, it runs pretty well) and other apps to download the roms for the emulator too...beware though, your phone might not have enough CPU power to run the games very well

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I guess an emulator is cheating :) I'm trying to find games that are targeted for the Droid that could potentially rival a PC game in terms of content and depth.