Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Since I've been in and out of the loop for the last few months can someone fill me on what one phone now seems to be the hottest to come and the specs. I've read a little here and there about the bionic and thunderbolt but have no clue other then the names..

Thanks

Rich/Shadez

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CES 2011: The Best New Android Devices will help.

However, the most anticipated phone was my D1...for me. It still works great and I'm not overly drooling over whatever might replace it. With Ice Cream due out in June (or is that "soon" ?) I'm hoping something even newer that hasn't been announced yet will be ready for me at renewal time in July.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Still have a big tech event in Spain that might shed some light on devices for the 2nd half.

Also, Sprint has some "earthshattering" announcement in early Feb, but no one has any idea what it could be (and it might not have anything to do with handsets).

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that HTC mystery phone?

I figure HTC is going to have at least 1 more high-end phone on VZW this year (and the Thunderbolt arguably is not a high-end phone but a mid-tier LTE device that is simply first to launch).

Maybe we'll see in Barcelona next month at the Mobile World Congress.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
for me it's the Bionic on VZW (aka Atrix on at&t). dual core, 4.3" screen, ff camera, 8 mp camera (i think), full hd video, 720p hd video out, 512 mb ram (1 gb on the Atrix), 16gb on board storage, capacity for 32gb sdcard...