1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

'morning all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Kasey923, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Kasey923

Kasey923 New Member

Hi,
    I'm Joe and I'm new to the forums. I also have a problem I'm hoping someone can solve.
    I bought my DX about 6 months ago, we upgraded both our VZW phones. I got the X, my wife the D2G. She's rooted and running a Fission mod, no problems. But she also hasn't delved as deeply (lack of support for the D2G maybe?) into this as I have.
    I started with just rooted, then flashed Liberty 2.0.1, seemed to work fine. Flashed up to Liberty Gingerbread, right around the time VZW released the "official" GB for us. Got up to GB v0.7, then noticed jrummy had released Justice.
    So... flashed Justice. Everything has been working great, no problems at all.
    /backstory

Last night my market was trying to run an update for Pulse News app, which btw does not have autoupdating enabled. It caused a continuous crash of the market app, until I rebooted the phone.
    This morning, I turned on iheartradio then hit the home key to open another app, and it crashed iheartradio. Gave me the "app has committed an error" or whatever with the choice to force close or report. So I tried rebooting and power cycling, same problem. Opening Slacker radio also doesn't work, it won't even load a station.

I didn't change anything in my settings before this happened, other than flashing a new boot animation, from the Liberty toolbox. That has now been deleted and flashed back to the stock ani.
    I'll post any other helpful info that's needed, but I'm really hoping someone can shed some light. I really want to avoid any kind of factory reset or SBF flash.
  2. Kasey923

Kasey923 New Member

List of apps, if that's helpful for anyone:

Adobe Reader
    Amazon Kindle
    Apparatus*
    Amazon Appstore
    Arrested Development Soundboard
    Barcode Scanner
    Bubble Buster
    Busybox Installer Pro
    Calculator (stock)