More to come from Com2uS!

FrankForce77

Reaction score
I really like their Homerun 3D game and so I am for sure looking forward to their upcoming games. The Droid and out Wii at home are the only video games I play but I enjoy them when I can!

Cutter3

Reaction score
RinTin - any word from the PR Guy on when they're going to address the lag in HRB3D? Over the last couple of updates, the online and offline performance has been so bad, the game is nearly unplayable at times. The comments on the market are beginning to reflect that this is not an isolated issue...

Just wondering...

Chris

ethaxton

Reaction score
RinTin - any word from the PR Guy on when they're going to address the lag in HRB3D? Over the last couple of updates, the online and offline performance has been so bad, the game is nearly unplayable at times. The comments on the market are beginning to reflect that this is not an isolated issue...

Just wondering...

Chris
I play the game a lot and I notice lag rarely. I will admit there is a time here and there that it slows down for a few pitches but doesn't last long (unfortunately thats enough time to blow your streak/lose a game).