More than 3 screens?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by TJM, Jan 20, 2010.

1. TJM

TJM New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First let me say I just received my Droid for Christmas and I am loving it. :) I also want to say how much I have learned and appreciate the info in these forums. I saw a Droid the other day that had 5 (I believe, could have had more) screens. How do you do this, and why would you?

2. 640k

640k Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There are home apps that will allow 5 - 7 screens. You do this for more real estate for widgets, icons, whatever.

The next update (2.1) includes 5 screens, so if you're patient, you'll get them anyway.

3. JimMariner

JimMariner Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Just as 640k Stated, there are add on apps you can try if you need or want more space. There are the two others I play with, Home++ & Panda Home. You can find them by doing a search in the "MarketPlace"

As we all know the OS is due for an upgrade to 2.1, we are not certain how long we will have to wait as of yet. Alot of speculation on the release date out there. So if you want to play with them till that rolls out. I'd say go give them a try. If you don't like them, you can always uninstall them anytime.