1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

More Siri like than Iris: Vlingo Virtual Assistant

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Jim 777, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

2. YoungDrea

YoungDrea New Member

Decided to give it a try- love it so far. Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  3. megraven21

megraven21 New Member

I have been using Vlingo for about 4 months and i love it. It has given me a little bit of issues with the ability to send texts handsfree but I still love it. I haven't used anything else but that says alot. I havent needed to try anything else.

One thing I'd REALLY like to know is, how do you contact the developer? I went to the website to try to send a message and after I typed it all in and pressed send, it gave me an error. No email address attached to the market. This frustrates me. I do LOVE the app, tho!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. Jonas

Jonas New Member

Vlingo has been my go to app for a long time if I need to know something like where pizza hut is in a foreign town, or if I need to tell my GF I'll be there in 15 mins without pulling over to safely text, or if I want to know whats the best place to eat when I'm in the mood for mexican. The only thing I have ever found wrong with Vlingo is that somestimes, say I want to find the closest walmart, and I search it, it will give me results on walmarts that have closed, or moved, and the addresses are out of date. But thats just a data base error, and will probably be corrected in time. I give it a 9/10 overall.
  5. khedrick56

khedrick56 New Member

How do you make vlingo default for voice commands

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  6. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

This is what I am thinking about but I'm not sure it's what you're asking about:
Search tags for this page

siri theme for iris

virtual assistant for droid razr hd