More Pictures Of HTC Button-less Device

geoff5093

Reaction score
That's what sets android apart from iOS devices. I actually like having menu/home/back/search and find them an integral part of the OS.
I hate physical buttons, the touch sensitive ones are far better, which this very well may have.

Reaction score
is there any name for the phone floating around besides incredible 2? i did a google search for incredible 2 and the only thing that came up was the incredible hd. also did someone mention 4.3 screen for the next generation incredible?

This phone looks like it will be the verizon equivalent to the htc desire 2. In vzw's line up it would be the incredible 2. My local verizon rep has claimed that this will have the same 4.3" screen as the TB, with the possibility of a much higher pixel density and maybe even the MSM8660 on board as well. The more we learn about it tho, the more it's looking like it's going to have their new 4" screen, to replace the 3.7" that was on the last generation of this phone(nexus one, htc desire, incredible etc,.) Speculation at this point, but I would hazard to guess that it will not have either a dual core or a 4.3" screen. Hopefully they will announce something at the MWC here in a few weeks. I will say that buying the thunderbolt when it's released later this month might be a bit premature with the dual core snapdragon soc's being ready to hit the market.

sounds good to me. the incredible is great and i can't find one thing wrong with it... any problems i did have during the first 2 days were because i didn't do something right and had to change what i did. i can see the second incredible being better than the first... and if it comes with a 4.3 screen i'll ebay it and hold onto it until my incredible needs to be replaced... if it ever needs to be. hmm... 3g or 4g? 3g would be awesome

adjangs

Reaction score
also next gen Incredible will be 3g only......no lte...

Only lte devices at first will be the Thunderbolt and Bionic....

Droid x2 Di2 (second gen) and droid 3 are all 3g devices.....all due in q2...so $30 a month is right and early lte adopters will keep that pricing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DaWolf85

Reaction score
That's what sets android apart from iOS devices. I actually like having menu/home/back/search and find them an integral part of the OS.
I hate physical buttons, the touch sensitive ones are far better, which this very well may have.

Exactly. It has buttons, the backlight is simply off. If you look very closely you can see that - and you can probably make them more obvious by modifying the colors on the photo.

Reaction score
i like the idea of this phone, it sounds better than the thunderbolt. i wonder if it has a front facing camera

loki993

Reaction score
I think it would be a VERY big mistage if they released this phone without LTE. I honestly dont really see why the would release any phone without LTE at this point, but thats a different story.

2385amh

Reaction score
So is it just me or does it look like HTC took an original Incredible and cut glued to an Iphone 3gs? I mean seriouslyl to me if you add the little button in the middle the front of this phone could pass for an iphone. Maybe i'm being picky but I think this is a nasty looking and it looks nothing like what we have come to expect from HTC in terms of design, minus the back which looks to be a Dinc clone.
I hope this is some unofficial rendering that terns out ot be wrong becuase this phone IMO is crap as far as looks go.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think it would be a VERY big mistage if they released this phone without LTE. I honestly dont really see why the would release any phone without LTE at this point, but thats a different story.

Me either....I suppose it's a bit cheaper to make without the LTE sim. And - even better - it guarantees those people have to upgrade in a year or two when they get LTE in their area.

If I didn't have LTE in my area I would wait (still waiting at least for the Bionic). No way I'd be a 3G phone right now (I guess unless I had a dumb phone).

loki993

Reaction score