1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

More Newbies

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by 2k4_8, Oct 3, 2010.

1. 2k4_8

2k4_8 New Member

HELLO ALL! My hubby and I just got HTC Droid Incredibles last night...so far loving it! :) We will also both be logging into this site. I do have a question on using Facebook on the phone. When I log into it I could scroll to the bottom, and choose Full site instead of mobile site-is there any way to change settings to where it will always stay on full site?? I have been looking through it, but haven't seen an option. This morning it also kept logging me out when I clicked "touch site" Had to keep logging in atleast 4 times, finally asked my husband to see if he could fix it. :icon_eek: Now instead of clicking the Facebook app he said to just go into the internet app and go from there-seems to be working better that way. So, anyone else had this issue? Know of any way to use the Facebook app with no issues??
  2. mtz_gto

mtz_gto New Member

Welcome to the forums!

I don't have an Incredible but im sure someone will chime in shortly to
    address your question. Just wanted to say hi and welcome. :)
  3. DJTaT2

DJTaT2 New Member

i have the same issue on my moto droid. i just use the app to look at status updates and update my status but i use the browser for everything else and i do always have to hit full site at the bottom but it will occasionally switch back to the touch site. but good luck finding a way to get around it.