More Moto G4 Rumors and Leaked Pics

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-g4-plus.jpg

The latest Motorola/Lenovo rumor to pique our interest comes with new info and a new, supposedly leaked official image (shown above). What's most intriguing about the image above is that it seems to confirm the intel which came along for the ride. If you look closely at the shot, you might be able to deduce that this is a larger device than your typical Moto G. Not only that, but it also includes a front button which will supposedly be the fingerprint scanner.

That's the new intel: the latest rumor indicates that there will actually be two versions of the Moto G4. One will be a regular sized device without a fingerprint scanner, and the other will be a larger Moto G4 Plus with a fingerprint scanner. Of course, for now this is just rumor, so remember your salt. We will keep you informed if more details or leaks arrive.

Here's our dedicated Moto G section for further discussion: Motorola Moto G

Source: Phandroid

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good god Sammy...have an original thought...
Sammy? This story is about Motorola. I think I understand and agree with your sentiment, but you stated the wrong OEM... unless I am missing something... :p

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
DOH! I meant to post that in the SAMSUNG ROSE GOLD thread...

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Square button on the front is a design failure. Nice that it has a fingerprint reader, just in the wrong place is all.