More LG G6 Leaks Ahead Of MWC!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-G6-g.jpg

As we get closer to Mobile World Congress we are getting a tidal wave of LG G6 leaks. We pretty much know everything about the phone's design at this point. The phone will no longer have a modular design. All indications lean towards the end of the user replaceable batteries for the LG G series. We have the same dual lens camera setup and fingerprint scanner placement from the G5 and V20.

Today more images of the device leaked and we can see the phone from every angle. These images show a very denounced bezel, a screen with rounded corners, a 3.5mm headphone jack on the top, usb-c port and single speaker on the bottom, and it looks like this phone will be a bit bulky. The added thickness could mean we are getting a larger battery which would make up for the lack of a removable battery in my opinion. Overall the LG G6 corresponds to the design language we have seen from LG's previous two flagship devices with some minor improvements. What are your thoughts on what appears to be the final design of this device?

via AndroidPure

creaky

Reaction score
I lament the loss of the removable battery. I could care less about waterproofing but do want wireless charging.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
No removable battery.
I'm out.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Just when I thought I had found a home with LG. They aren't going to win by being a follower of the romance Samsung seems to have with the fruit company these days.

Maybe...just maybe...they don't become complete idiots and keep it for the V-series. Otherwise I will be living off of used V10s and V20s for a very long time. Unless someone else steps up to the plate.