More Leaked Marketing Materials Show August 8th Launch Date for Motorola Droid Ultra

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-ultra-launch.jpg

The folks over at Android Central seem to be rolling in leaked marketing materials from Motorola. Just this morning we shared the story of the Droid MAXX having a 48 hour battery life because of leaked marketing storyboards for a future Motorola commercial. Now, a new leaked storyboard shares us a probable launch date for the Droid Ultra. According to the date on the bottom of the doc, the Droid Ultra will likely be revealed/launched on August 8th.

It also hints at some additional details for the device. Apparently it will have Gorilla Glass and Kevlar, neither of which is surprising to see in a Motorola Droid device anymore. The storyboard also seems to hint at some enhanced voice commands for the phone, because of the included line, "Hello Moto. Open Spotify. Play Coltrane mix." Signs seem to point to the MAXX simply being a version of the Droid Ultra, but that hasn't been confirmed yet, so for now we will continue to report them as separate phones. Luckily, August 8th is only a few weeks away, so we won't have to wait long to find out more.

Feel free to discuss this further in our dedicated section @ http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-ultra/

Source: AndroidCentral

KaChow

Reaction score
I might have to jump onto this, I really hope they improved the camera with the Ultra.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta