1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

More Gems From Yahoo About Apple

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by NVash, Jul 14, 2010.

1. NVash

NVash New Member

2. Johnly

Johnly Guest

idk, it is famous I suppose. I agree with you, wake up and get a real phone...
    Some people like it done for them, and that my friend, is where apple shines...
  3. Rindaen

Rindaen New Member

Put yourself in the position of the CEO of Apple.
    Any statment you make can and will be used against you.
    What statement would you make concerning a bad consumer reports evaluation? Please keep in mind the Millions YOU could lose the company and shareholders.

At this time Apple needs to take there time and make certain what the best way is to resolve any issues.

Apple and AT&T have made it clear to all iPhone 4 owners that if you arent happy you can return the phone for a full refund. Im fairly certain we will see a report on just how many phones were returned.

Im tired of hearing about it, sorta the reason I came over to this forum to learn about Android and maybe move to it. but it seams yall have a love affair with anything Apple.
    Hmm maybe they should have a Subforum called "Anything Apple"
  4. Mojo

Mojo New Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb here... and say, since this is the non-android area of the forum. You should not expect to see a lot of post regarding android. That's what the other 95% of the forum is used for. I'm just saying!
  5. NVash

NVash New Member

6. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

Let's see ... What statement did he make?

"You're holding it the wrong way!"

Everyone should be using that against him.

now, today he says "Phones are not perfect, we are not perfect"

So true, if he just admitted a failure in the design with that statement at the launch, with promises of SW updates and free bumpers THEN, there really wouldn't have been such an outcry, even from the apple fanboy, oops, they still are not crying about it, they love anything the jobs hast given them ....
  7. Rindaen

Rindaen New Member

My Point wasnt what was said , It was askng what you would have said.

Yup, I agree that they should have said something sooner.
    However Apple does look into these issues and responds in Apple fashion.
    Love or Hate it, Apple is hear to stay.

All Mobile phones have issues Iphone or Droid.
    Read the Droid X forum abit...
  8. NVash

NVash New Member

To be fair, Droid X just came out yesterday. iPhone has been out how many years? And then this iPhone 4 has been out how long? The problem has existed how long? And then he tried to blame the people holding it? Come on. You have a point, every phone has its problems but IMHO Steve dropped the ball big time. Then again what else is new? Look at the iPad for crying out loud. The thing is useless.
Search tags for this page

droid yahoo gem