More Galaxy S5 Details Leak Confirming Earlier Leaks

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
leaked-sgs5-details-feb-5-2014.png

Just a couple days ago we reported leaked details of the Samsung Galaxy S5. This leak seemed much more solid than previous rumors, and today's newest leak seems to confirm that.

Here are the specs that were leaked on Monday,

• 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon chipset (likely 805) or an octa-core 64-bit Exynos SoC clocked at 2GHz - will vary by region and device model
  • 5.2- or 5.25-inch AMOLED display with WQHD (2K) resolution (2,560 x 1,440 pixels)
  • 3GB of RAM
  • 32GB/64GB/128GB storage options
  • 16-megapixel rear camera
  • 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera
  • Massive 3,200 mAh battery
  • All-metal case
As you can see by way of comparison, most of the details line up perfectly between our previous report and the Tweet above.

As a sidebar, based upon earlier reports, we should expect the Galaxy S5 to launch sometime in April.

Source: https://twitter.com/eldarmurtazin/statuses/430697202487685120

jrp

Reaction score
Any confirmation on whether an SD card slot is included and if the battery is removal-able?

jspradling7

Reaction score
Well, this phone looks great. 64gb for me and im golden as long as the bootloader is unlockable.

Yeah, I plan to get one asap. That seems to be the best chance of getting one you can Loki. Although, lately I've been pretty happy with just root and xposed modules.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Yeah, I plan to get one asap. That seems to be the best chance of getting one you can Loki. Although, lately I've been pretty happy with just root and xposed modules.

Me too. I rooted my Note 3 that didn't trip Knox and am using xposed.