More Froyo

karnage

Reaction score
If I follow the link You posted I can go straight back to factory 2.1 and start fresh

bigsal82

Reaction score
Battery is ok i guess. 8 hours after full charge and moderate use. Couple phone calls, pandora, lots of text messages and some browsing and messing with some features. Im at 50 percent. i have the 1.2 kernel but i got it set at 900mhz for now.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes........... next time after you install it go into sprecovery and make a nandroid backup. That way if you flash a rom and you do not like it all you have to do is go to your back up and restore.

drewlamo1

Reaction score
quick question: I just finished updating the baseband and the overclock/wifi kernal and now the phone won't charge. It powers on when it's plugged in, but it doesn't charge. And the second I unplug it, it dies. The charge icon does not show that it's charging and the lock screen says I should plug it in.

Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas?

Thanks, guys.

i tried a kernel made by jgjhg<sp> thats how his name is spelt over at alldroid lol

anywho it was labeled as a low voltage kernel so i tried it because bekits LV worked really well for me on 2.1.
well i did the update and BAM i had the same exact problems you have described.

fix: download a different kernel from PC then reboot into recovery mount your sd card and place it on the sdcard

then install it via update zip or w/e recovery you use

either that or reload your backup and start over cause your phone cant handle the kernel.

i went back to p3's kernel and been fine since

jtbnet

Reaction score
Jakes FRF57 kernals on Alldoid...

I just loaded jake's new 1.2 .32/2.2 FroYo kernal and it seems smooth as silk... Still doesn't have CPU temp though which is what I was looking for but it still looks good so I'll keep it for now...

jtbnet

Reaction score
I just loaded jake's new 1.2 .32/2.2 FroYo kernal and it seems smooth as silk... Still doesn't have CPU temp though which is what I was looking for but it still looks good so I'll keep it for now...

Forgot to add link;

Jake's Froyo Kernels - Jake and Boostdscoob - AllDroid Public Board - Jake's Froyo Kernels - Jake and Boostdscoob - AllDroid Public Board - Forum

Just got my highest Quadrant score of 1678 at 1.2/1.2 !!!! And I didn't even bother to cleanup background proc after booting before trying this!!!!

DJDEATH42ER

Reaction score
help

need help i can't reboot into recovery either clockwork or sprecovery

please help

sorry if already posted somewhere...if it has please redirect me

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

please help

Did you try reflashing your recovery image?

DJDEATH42ER

Reaction score

please help

Did you try reflashing your recovery image?

yeah i tried it so many time and didn't work
i just did rsd lite back to 2.0.1
i rooted again before root i was able to go into stock recovery but now that i flashed clockwork again and it didn't reboot into recovery

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did u try to flash both SP Recovery and ClockWork using ROM Manager. Flashing both the recoveries a few times normally fixes it.

DJDEATH42ER

Reaction score
Did u try to flash both SP Recovery and ClockWork using ROM Manager. Flashing both the recoveries a few times normally fixes it.

let me try that i've been doing it but sprecovery only seems to work but not clockwork...and all my back ups are in clockwork format