1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

(More) Contacts Storage Force Closing

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by dbroadbent, Feb 28, 2012.

1. dbroadbent

dbroadbent New Member

I'm on a rooted Droid X2 (version 2.3.4), and I rooted using a program that did everything automatically. Since the bootloader for the X2 is locked, I haven't really researched more into it (I had the original droid... the glory days of rooting!), and haven't kept up on all the new programs/apps/etc.

I've done research into the issue, and clearly I deleted (deleted, didn't freeze) something Yahoo-related that makes the contacts storage flip out whenever you try to add/edit/delete/view/think about doing anything with it. Okay, okay. I know what I did wrong, now I need help fixing it.

I've wiped everything and did a 'factory reset', which (as I'm sure you know) did nothing but make me frustrated, since I had to re-download the 20 or so apps I had for my kid.

Since the Yahoo Contacts (or the Yahoo Authenticator) app won't reinstall itself, how can I get it back on my phone? I don't mind if it involves a complete reset, or even un-rooting it, to get it back.

I've tried to follow other threads giving solutions for this issue, but I wasn't able to completely understand what they were saying, since they all said to use SBF recovery, which the X2 doesn't have.

Please help, I'll give you a hug. :)

edit: Resolved using: http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x2-support/37159-guide-how-sbf-x2.html
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
Search tags for this page

android contacts storage force close

com motorola contacts force close

contact storage force close

contact storage force close droid x2
contact storage force close x2
contacts storage android force close

contacts storage force close

droid contacts storage force close
droid pro contact storage force close
droid x 2 contacts storage