More BlackDroid Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboyd

Reaction score
OMG sir. Please let his drama stay on his forum. This has been shown here and it's getting ridiculous. I am not trying to be mean, but this was once a friendly place to hang out. Now it makes me feel like punching babies!!!

JCo352

Reaction score
So was his site ultimatedroid.com before and it's now blackdroidmod.com now?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
i dont really give a **** how he does it or what he does. all i care is how insanely awesome his roms run on my phone so i will continue to use his roms :)

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
he stole money guys and was going to sell the site from under me. can we pllllls just leave it at that and go on. i really dont want to deal with this anymore than you guys do

JCo352

Reaction score
he stole money guys and was going to sell the site from under me. can we pllllls just leave it at that and go on. i really dont want to deal with this anymore than you guys do

Oh I see. Also I'm not trying to start anything, but I see Launcher2 is in your Rom, how is this? It's a paid app in the market. Are you and Koush cool now or what?

Zandog

Reaction score
So was his site ultimatedroid.com before and it's now blackdroidmod.com now?

Yes, apparently he stole stuff from soccerplaya.

Actually the opposite occurred

Thats my understanding too.. Soccer tried to extort money from Blackdroid for keeping the UD name.. In the end, it's a lesson learned for Blackdroid. Never let someone "help you out" by purchasing things out from underneath your nose in your name's behalf. I calculated move to say the least.

I have to agree. Sorry about that my friend. Glad to see you own your own projects name now. The IRC has moved to #blackdroidmod as well.

kaboyd

Reaction score
F'na brother... F'na. I didn't realize when I bought this phone I was joining a group of drama queens, but it seems like lately this forum is overrun with adolescents trying to occupy their teenage years.

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
what hurts me the most more than anything is that it discourages others from trying to make roms and all of this drama for whatever reason, will just hurt the community. no joke....this all really saddens me.....

kaboyd

Reaction score
what hurts me the most more than anything is that it discourages others from trying to make roms and all of this drama for whatever reason, will just hurt the community. no joke....this all really saddens me.....
Sir, I offer one opinion. Maybe the sight of this unrest and drama will shed light to any mistakes made... It could be good for our "mature" community in the long run...

Status
Not open for further replies.