Moozone

Grazen

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let you know about Moozone. I know you can pay for it but basically you can upload your mp3s from your PC and there is now an Android app where you can play them up to 2gb for free.

I was not aware of any streaming service like this for your own content, so if anyone is interested check it out. Just did a quick try out (uploaded one song and played it on my phone) and it seemed to really work fast and well.

If anyone is aware of maybe a totally free service let me know, but other than that this seems awesome (and the prices don't seem too overpriced for bigger storage).

OP
G

Grazen

Reaction score
Pc gotta be open all the time makes me no likey

Maybe I missed something? What do you mean pc gotta be open? From what I saw (in the brief time I looked at it) it looks like you just upload your songs and its stored on their cloud.... Could you elaborate?

cisco0910

Reaction score
Oh, ok. Maybe I'm wrong. I meant pc be on as in powered on not open. Oh, if you upload to a online server somewhere then u can pull the songs from the server from an app on the phone, that'll be pretty cool I guess. I can see how some, maybe many will like but I personally I don't think ill be using

OP
G

Grazen

Reaction score
Oh, ok. Maybe I'm wrong. I meant pc be on as in powered on not open. Oh, if you upload to a online server somewhere then u can pull the songs from the server from an app on the phone, that'll be pretty cool I guess. I can see how some, maybe many will like but I personally I don't think ill be using

I just like it because then I don't have to use my phone as a hard drive so I can keep it full over other things instead of songs. So I like the service as a "Pandora you control" kind of thing. Just wanted to let people know about this because I thought it was really cool!