1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Monthly Promotion

Discussion in 'Droid Forums Member News Depot' started by RockXP, Apr 9, 2011.

1. RockXP

RockXP New Member

I was wondering what is Verizon Monthly Promo is for this month? I know they had a big promo back in Nov/Dec which expired. Just wondering if anything is gong on right now.
  2. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

It seems like they're only taking away promos and incentives, not offering them.

But to answer your question, I haven't heard about any special promo except for a new Pre-paid plan.
  3. BrendanR

BrendanR New Member

I heard of a 9.99 unlimited data package, I called tonight and it was applied to my two secondary lines. It would have applied to my main line as well but I have a discount on there already.

So far DF has saved me $300 on two TB's and now $40/mo off my bill. My girlfriend is now a fan dancedroid
  4. RockXP

RockXP New Member

Do you have any details about this...is it posted on any website?
  5. BrendanR

BrendanR New Member

I called *611 last night and told them a friend of mine had it, they asked the promotion department who said I was eligible. I had heard of it from various people on the forums.
  6. RockXP

RockXP New Member

Interesting...I know there was a promo back in nov that expired in jan. I wonder if this is the same program. Can someone else confirm this?