MODS Stop moving these damm threads!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedaroth

Reaction score
Your getting carried away. :mad: Christ i post a question and go to store and was gone maybe 20min and come back and can not find thread. :mad:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
No offense, but if you'd put them in the right place to begin with, they wouldn't move them. They do so to keep this place tidy and give it order. A lot of them will post a reply letting you know it's moved. If you have subscriptions enabled, you'll get an email when they do so and won't be lost.

Just my $0.02

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Jonny is right. You are responsible for helping make this community what it is, the standards are high. If you want to continue using a high standard forum, work with the mods and let them work for you.

Instead of being upset it got moved you could consider why it got moved for the next post you make.

Anyways did your thread get taken care of?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Placing the question in the correct sub-forum will keep them from being moved. The is always a redirect left if a thread is moved or merged.

OP
Nedaroth

Nedaroth

Reaction score
In before the lock...

Jonny is right. You are responsible for helping make this community what it is, the standards are high. If you want to continue using a high standard forum, work with the mods and let them work for you.

Instead of being upset it got moved you could consider why it got moved for the next post you make.

Anyways did your thread get taken care of?

No offense, but if you'd put them in the right place to begin with, they wouldn't move them. They do so to keep this place tidy and give it order. A lot of them will post a reply letting you know it's moved. If you have subscriptions enabled, you'll get an email when they do so and won't be lost.

Just my $0.02

Thanks for your 2cents but it was not my post that was moved, the thread i posted in was moved

joeymoose

Reaction score
At least they didn't close it... They just moved it... Still there, just in the right section.

OP
Nedaroth

Nedaroth

Reaction score
Placing the question in the correct sub-forum will keep them from being moved. The is always a redirect left if a thread is moved or merged.

I was in the right place , not my problem if the OP and his thread was not and no my post did not get answered for all i know.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Once again, the mods usually post in a thread when they move it, so once again, if you haven't disabled subscriptions, when you post, whether as the op or in response, you will get an email when someone else (like the mod who moved the thread) posts. This email provides a link to the thread.

I get your frustration, but the mods keeping things where they belong is what makes this place such a great resource.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Nedaroth for whats it's worth you posted this thread in the genereal discusssion area and I moved it LOL : )

Things get moved to the appropriate section ONLY.

We don't move things indiscriminately. We have to keep the Forum sections organized for you and everyone else.

Moving threads is done for the benefit of the members not us. Believe me I'd rather keep reading and participating than moving threads around to the appropriate area.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Have a great day Nederoth

joeymoose

Reaction score
I think he ran to the store again.

How funny would it be if a MOD moved this new thread!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey,

if you miss a thread, click on your username (next to private messaging button),
then goto statistics and the click on "Show all threads of the user"

there youll find your threadn.

I now close this one up!
Anything else let me know via PM!

Tigger

Status
Not open for further replies.