Modified My Car Mount

OP
INFERNO

INFERNO

Reaction score
Like many other things, it's not a one-size-fits-all world.

Nice work! Unfortunately there's no way I could mount the Droid like that in my car but I already have a bracket -- just need a new device mount.

Exactly that's why now I see more people making and customizing their own mounts.....everyone's car is different, and some people like reaching and some don't like suction cups......so why not save money and make our own!!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
To be honest even a Honda is a great car with a 4cyl because it fits the economy class perfect, its cheaper, and lasts a long time.
My is S2000 is perfect for twisty roads. As I said, it's not a one-size-fits-all world. If you have a torque fetish it probably won't float your boat.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
why 450hp in an automatic charger? better yet, why halos on anything other than a bimmer? should have gotten an M3.
Because I didn't want a girls car...........
My halos are colored Not white and wont fade.......
My charger is more roomier, bigger but still faster than an m3 at the track.....
AUTO BECAUSE WHEN IM ON A DATE I WANT THAT EXTRA HAND....LOL
MY CAR sounds like a muscle car and not a kazooo
with the economy why not support our own USA workforce

lol i love it.. well it sounds like you've got it figured out ;)
to each his own. i guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla ice cream, right?
great post, i wish i had thought of it first... ;)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
why 450hp in an automatic charger? better yet, why halos on anything other than a bimmer? should have gotten an M3.
Because I didn't want a girls car...........
My halos are colored Not white and wont fade.......
My charger is more roomier, bigger but still faster than an m3 at the track.....
AUTO BECAUSE WHEN IM ON A DATE I WANT THAT EXTRA HAND....LOL
MY CAR sounds like a muscle car and not a kazooo
with the economy why not support our own USA workforce

Thanks for the grins. That was a great post.

vtrider159

Reaction score
maybe a Viper or an SRT8 engine....I saw a challenger SRT8 at the drags, it was sick.

skidemn

Reaction score
custom mount

I just cant use anything with adhesive... Not sure if anyone has an X-Terra but there are no smooth surfaces to attach it to. Or ashtrays in mine :(

Hey Knotbeerdan,

Depending on the year of your vehicle there are a few different xtrerra mount options. See below:
75131-799.jpg

75131-702.jpg

75131-105.jpg

Snagtooth

Reaction score
That's no beast... You need at least 505 hp. :) Like my Z06

Unless he has 450hp at the axle and then he's got you beat... I have both in my collection, although my Charger is a '73.

[Penis back in holster now.]

Back to topic though, for those of your looking for similar mounting options consider www.proclipusa.com as these mounts are as close to factory as you can get while still being easy installation. I have purchased several types for my various vehicles and like how they can be customized, as well as, mixed and matched to suit your needs. Expensive way to go considering it's just a mount, but if you're a car enthusiast who wants a clean look while maintaining functionality - worth the price in my opinion.