Modified CWMrecovery for Odin (DJ05/DL09) Plus new root instructions

jrowen76

Reaction score
ROOTED!!!! Thank you! I think Letting it reset 1 time before going to clockwork resets it somehow.... Thanks for your help! :)

zmullen15

Reaction score
DL09 - Having Problems Please Help

I recently flashed DL09 and everything booted up fine, everything runs great, got all of my apps going, etc. However, whenever I try to send a text message my contacts are only receiving blank texts. I can receive text messages fine. What is the problem here? Why am I not able to send my texts with the messages in them?

zmullen15

Reaction score
U need to flash a new DJ05/DL09 kernel

Sent from my SCH-I500

Where can I find the new kernel at? And if possible, so I don't mess it up, is there anyway I should go about doing this (i.e., removing old kernel, recovery, etc.)?

zmullen15

Reaction score
I flashed the new DJ05/DL09 kernel along with flashing the CWM recovery file through Odin and installing the newest Superuser .zip. However, my messages are still blank when I send them to any of my contacts. What is the problem here? Any help would be much appreciated.

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I flashed the new DJ05/DL09 kernel along with flashing the CWM recovery file through Odin and installing the newest Superuser .zip. However, my messages are still blank when I send them to any of my contacts. What is the problem here? Any help would be much appreciated.

Try flashing a different kernel...what modem/radio do u have installed?

Sent from my SCH-I500

redsox 98

Reaction score
I have an X and we have a true one click root, but my wife has a Fascinate. This a little much for me. I can work my way around my X blindfolded but her phone is a little something. It is stock so what do I need to do. I know I don't need all of those downloaded to the phone but how about a simple step by step what I need. She is running the OTA DL09. Bone stock PLEASE

Last edited:

Jst$In$Tme

Reaction score
What does DJ05 mean. I want to run super dark version 1 rom on my fascinate for DJ05.

icemanwbs

Reaction score
Hey tap, I used super one click and I am rooted, however when i use Rom manager I get error " unable to verify whole-hole file signature

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Sanman94

Reaction score
How come I can't follow any of the links?!?!? This frustrates me.... :icon_evil: