Modern Combat 3 on sale for $0.99!!!

Juroid

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that Modern Combat 3 is on sale for $0.99 at Android Market.

MC3 is compatible with Droid Bionic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

th3absurdhero

Reaction score
i buy these games for thier neat graffics in all but honestly play them once or twice and never play it agian ....these games just dont do it for hardcore gamers smh

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really like their Dungeon Hunter II as it reminds me of Blizzard's Diablo. I'm leery of MC3 simply because it'll be frustrating to play on such a small screen. Remember, part of the screen will be take up by controls.

OP
J

Juroid

Reaction score
Its $0.99 guys. If you don't want it, you don't have to get it. Just letting you know its on sale. For $0.99 I think its well worth it. Than again, that's my opinion. There aren't too many similar games that's compatible with Bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

deduct

Reaction score
Been waiting for this one to go on sale. Thanks juroid!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I figured it's worth 99 cents, so I got it. While the file is huge, you do have the ability to download by 4G if you got it.

deduct

Reaction score
Do not download this piece of crap! Locked up phone when downloading files and had to pull battery. Then had to restart connections 3 times in order to get data back. Im on 901 and have not had to restart connections in 2 weeks until this happened. No game is worth that hassle.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do not download this piece of crap! Locked up phone when downloading files and had to pull battery. Then had to restart connections 3 times in order to get data back. Im on 901 and have not had to restart connections in 2 weeks until this happened. No game is worth that hassle.

I had that happen to me (and I'm also on .901), but I got it to download on WiFi. Here's what happened; yesterday I tried to download via 4G, but got an error message every 10 seconds or so. It said I lost my data signal, but it was a strong 4G. In retrospect I think it was because I had Juice Defender enabled.

Since I don't have good WiFi at home I went to the public library. I disabled Juice Defender, got it downloading and set the phone down in order to read a magazine. A couple of minutes later I picked the phone up in order to check the progress. Just like deduct, I got the BSoD. When I had rebooted I started the download again, but this time I kept the phone upright. No problems occurred and about 15 minutes later the game was installed.

I have it on Easy as I want to learn the controls. The last FP game I had was Toon Warz on my OG Droid and I spent most of the time moving around like I was drunk. :p

locofocos

Reaction score
I would love to see some way to shoot with the accelerometer (or something that lets you use both thumgs for moving and aiming). Would there be any possibility for a root app that might map some input, like a bluetooth controller, to simulated touchscreen events? I've gone through Tasker to no avail.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love to see some way to shoot with the accelerometer (or something that lets you use both thumgs for moving and aiming).

I suggest you into the Settings and Controls and you'll see 3 choices. The one that the game starts with is left side Move, right side Aim and Fire in the lower left. The other two options have a virtual joysticks; one is Move on left side, Aim on right side and Fire by tapping the screen. The other option reverses Fire and Aim.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Just fyi I had trouble installing at first too, the best thing is to be on wifi and just let your phone sit while it installs, don't use it for anything. The game is actually not half bad, controls are a little tough if you have big hands like me, but I think for most people it'll be a lot easier. Still fun though...

deduct

Reaction score
I tried downloading it 4g, wi- fi, and even 3g. Have game on 360 so not too worried about it.

locofocos

Reaction score
I suggest you into the Settings and Controls and you'll see 3 choices. The one that the game starts with is left side Move, right side Aim and Fire in the lower left. The other two options have a virtual joysticks; one is Move on left side, Aim on right side and Fire by tapping the screen. The other option reverses Fire and Aim.
I've played around with all settings. I find using the whole right half of the screen very intuitive for aiming, but it would be great to aim and shoot using this method. Alas, it's only a touchscreen with 2 thumbs, so I can understand the inherent difficulty. I was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas beyond changing the default controls.

satarecah

Reaction score
It would be worth it if they ever made any gameloft games compatiable with my droid razr really starting to dislike them.