Modern Combat 3 Download issues

T

tonktracker

Error encountered during download of required files. Reports data connection lost at times with solid connection across 4g, wifi, etc. Anyone having these issues and what's the fix? Thx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just keep trying. Download goes much smoother over wifi. Also, I wouldn't let your phone idle too long while it's downloading. My download stopped at about 3/4 through 3 times doing that (started back up around 1/4).

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like syndicate said, make sure you set it on wifi during the download, don't let the phone go idle and keep the phone in one place just to make sure the signal doesn't fluctuate.

It's a huge file and it has to be downloaded all at once for some reason, so it's a unique downloading experience.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I was having issues with the download as well. I'd perhaps try downloading over Wifi and set the wifi sleep policy to Never. In addition to that, try and babysit your phone and not let it idle too long, as previously stated!

OP
T

tonktracker

Tried several times to download over wifi. Kept getting encountered error and not compatible with galaxy nexus

OP
T

tonktracker

I was at Starbucks wifi. Don't know if that matters.

Syraz

Reaction score
Read that as Mortal Kombat 3, I was excited for half a second... :(

Reaction score
i can't even get this game to load on my GN to download the files in the first place. glad i only paid 99cents for it during the gameloft sale :D

their other game, asphalt6, works great though.

it's seriously annoying though that gameloft games will only download the required files via wifi. do they not realize there's a 4g network nowadays? :blink:

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
i can't even get this game to load on my GN to download the files in the first place. glad i only paid 99cents for it during the gameloft sale :D

their other game, asphalt6, works great though.

it's seriously annoying though that gameloft games will only download the required files via wifi. do they not realize there's a 4g network nowadays? :blink:

They do work on 4g...