[MOD][PATCH][GUIDE]Patch to fully enable GSM on every Rom (XT912 VZW)

ahmadatefahmad

Reaction score
after installing the patch i go to "Phone Info" i found "GSM service : out of service" and the sim does not work.... is this patch enables gsm every where around the world ? am from egypt

OP
Mentor.37

Mentor.37

Reaction score
The xt912 is gsm locked only in US, the patch should work in egypt. You can try restoring the radio with fastboot file if you do not have signal.

ahmadatefahmad

Reaction score
i have droid bionic xt875 (i just noticed that this post is about xt912 but i guess the same patch would work for me)
after installing the patch its keeps showing this message "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped"
how can i restore the radio with fastboot file ?
i'm sorry am new in this stuff

OP
Mentor.37

Mentor.37

Reaction score
You can try with a factory reset to solve the fc.
About the restore you can search in the forum.

Syed Zeeshan Ali

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT912, HTC ONE
its just working on my xt912, 1.5 years ago i just dropped my oldy in old gadgets cabinet, and today i just install on it cm11 and its working voila!! and than encounter the SMS and USSD problem, just google it and found your post and its just made my day, now everything is working fine, I'm really thankful to you, now got two kitkat mobiles :D HTC ONE and XT912

Dayak

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Razr M XT907
This is a patch to fully enable GSM on every rom and on every Android version.

This patch will enable:
-GSM
-SMS
-MMS
-3G Data
-USSD Code

The patch and the guide are available here.

Hello, i have use Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 and its android version is 4,4,2(kitkat) system version 183.46.15 en.us.The problem with this phone is poor signal and some time no signal even i switch to gsm/umts or Global function.I never try the patch like you said above but my question is can this patch solve the problem for my phone and can this patch automaticly fix the 4g lte and 3g for video call?