[MOD] No Throttle, No Clock, No Throttle/Clock

RPXZ

Reaction score
So this is theme specific?

Has anyone tried it on Mysterious beast?

armus

Reaction score
works nicely, went from 500kbps to 1mbps down and 250kbps up to 400. On Verizon D2

Crispityyy

Reaction score
So this is theme specific?

Has anyone tried it on Mysterious beast?

I do believe that this is theme specific...at the least the "No Clock" aspect of it.
I have both mods installed, and when I changed to a different theme (forgot which one), it added the clock back....Not sure if the throttle was reapplied...

want a droid

Reaction score
Can someone post up a screenshot of the no clock mod. I know it's kind of a weird request, but I just want to see it before doing it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
A

atesc

Reaction score
Hey all,

The the mod is just for the stock and gingerbread themes. I have very little time to produce other mods as I am taking 18 units this semester, and my internet connection is very slow. I will see in the coming weeks about making a better one as I learn how about Java and Android, because I am currently taking a class about both. I took a shot of my homescreen with the no-clock mod.

yV4n6.png

droidxchat

Reaction score
Hey all,

The the mod is just for the stock and gingerbread themes. I have very little time to produce other mods as I am taking 18 units this semester, and my internet connection is very slow. I will see in the coming weeks about making a better one as I learn how about Java and Android, because I am currently taking a class about both. I took a shot of my homescreen with the no-clock mod.

yV4n6.png

sry if this question has been beat to death but what toggle widget is that?

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the stock file also posted. I meant to back up service.jar file but forgot to before applying this to both phones..... Thanks

droidxchat

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the stock file also posted. I meant to back up service.jar file but forgot to before applying this to both phones..... Thanks

you could download the stock rom and extract it out

jjj751

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a noob question but what does no throttle do? Does it mean that I can use data without it going towards my data limit? and how do I get the clock back after I install the no clock mod?

Last edited: