[MOD] Lock Screen for Gummy Nex/Foxhound

Reaction score
I take no credit for the actual zip. Here is the original link thanks to Brav1111 @ rootzwiki. I just took what this guy cooked up and made some new icons that are more to my liking. The zips are blue and white icons. I only arranged them in the order I was using them. If you want them in a different order, just go to the original link,get the zip you want, open the zip and copy the .png files I made into the framework res\res\drawable-xhdpi folder.

Instructions are in the original link, but if you have used Zip Themer before you know what to do. Going to make some other arrangements and include some other colors soon. Let me know if you have any questions and as always, backup!!!

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
ZipThemer Instructions:
After you either put my zip on your sdcard or your modified zip on your sd card, open ZipThemer (directions from atticus182 (XDA)).
  • If this is the first time using ZipThemer, hit the (hidden) menu key -> Hit "Update Edify" -> Hit "Browse" (pick a file that you have flashed before on your phone, like your ROM or a theme) -> Hit "Configure" -> Then hit the 'back' softkey to return to the main screen.
  • Click the "+Theme" button, browse to the download folder and select the .zip you have just took from me or modified, probably /sdcard/download
  • Click the "Build It!" button, and when it prompts if you want to make an "undo-zip", click "Always"
  • You will now see the output screen with the Build Log, check if everything went alright, it will show that a zip file has been created on /sdcard/
  • Reboot your phone to Recovery, then flash the .zip file that is created on /sdcard/
  • Done! If you experience problems or want to undo the action just flash the "undo-zip" that's also located on /sdcard/
Follow these directions for zipthemer if this is your first time using.

Last edited:

david14807

Reaction score
Steve, no I have never used zipthemer before.
I put the file on the phone and followed the instruction.
When I hit configure I get the script error.

Device type galaxy nexus
Browse I selected the zip
[FONT=&quot]Configure script error[/FONT]

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
What file are you trying to configure? You can't use the file I provided. You need to use a rom or something you have already flashed onto your nexus.I used Gummy, and it worked like a charm.

david14807

Reaction score
What file are you trying to configure? You can't use the file I provided. You need to use a rom or something you have already flashed onto your nexus.I used Gummy, and it worked like a charm.

Were do I need to look? In my gummy back up?
I tied to use this zip

Confirmed to work with GummyNexus and Foxhound:

This zip changes icons to COLOR Lock, Camera, App#1 Mms and App#2 Phone (AFTER YOU CREATE A FLASHABLE ZIP USING ZIPTHEMER):
http://www.mediafire...ckhjnbtdgufz02s

Last edited:
OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
Sorry, Gmail didn't tell me you had responded!!! Load any Rom that you have flashed, even just a fresh copy of gummy, onto your sd card, and then configure zip themer with it. then once you have finished up you can load the new theme. click build it. reboot recovery and flash.